Perhaps someday I’ll be more nonpartisan, a little more detached during election seasons.
But not today.
This is a day for rejoicing, a day for singing happy songs, for many. But many are crying today:
- The mass media: because they have been caught lying, loudly, and repeatedly. They have suddenly discovered that they have no friends and are wondering what to do now.
- The Republican and Democratic establishments: for lying to the people and trying to get their same-ol’, same-ol’ milquetoast candidates and policies down the throats of Americans.
- The Clinton camp, for its inexcusable moral failures in (at times literally) propping up a candidate who was utterly evil and despicable to the core.
- Celebrities, because they’re isolated from reality in their little popularity bubbles, and though they may sometimes play intelligent characters on screen, many of them are stupid to the core.
- Liberal progressives, because they have been attempting to destroy this country through unmaintainable, dumb ideas like open borders (suicide) and abortion on demand (genocide).
- Liberal Christians, because they failed to listen to reason, to look for the important issues, to move beyond their little near-secular popularity cliques.
- President Obama, who has worked to destroy the United States for eight long years, at times systematically, with Saul Alinsky tactics, but most often through virtue signaling, bumbling, and kissing the feet of Islamic hegemony.
Many groups lost big. But some won big, or should I say ‘big league’?
- Non-liberal Christians. Repealing the Johnson Amendment can end religious persecution through the IRS. Stopping the Syrian ‘refugee’ program means less Sharia-observant individuals coming to the United States (people who have not made a commitment to blend into Western culture and thus not kill Christians).
- Gays and lesbians. While I disagree with their lifestyle, I am also on the same side when it comes to importing Islamic ‘refugees’: if they come from Sharia-law-practicing countries, they want to kill both of us. So we have common ground there.
- Middle class workers. Tax cuts have a huge impact. Keeping businesses here in the United States will keep jobs here. Stopping non-citizens from crossing the border will make minimum-wage jobs available to United States citizens.
- The losers that I mentioned before–because by electing President Trump, we intend to Make America Great Again For Everybody.